There will be eight tutorials, four will be invited in nature and for remaining four proposals are invited form academicians and industry persons on State-of-the-Art topics are to be submitted to the following email email@example.com.
The tracks of the invited tutorials are
– Machine Learning
CALL FOR TUTORIAL PROPOSALS:
The 52nd Annual Convention of Computer Society of India (CSI 2017) will be held at Science City, Kolkata during 19th January to 21st January 2018. The theme of the CSI 2017 is “Social Transformation – Digital Way”. The convention always attracts a large number of high quality submissions every year and participants from both industry and academia. This time the convention will cover all aspects of digital technology and machine learning in computer science and engineering, general science, educational research and management science. We hereby invite you to submit a tutorial proposal on a research topic relevant to the CSI 2017 and also mentioned below. If you have any questions, please contact the Tutorial Committee:
Chair: Dr. Amlan Chakrabarti <9831129520, firstname.lastname@example.org>
Co-Chair: Dr. Debashis De <9830363215, email@example.com >
Convenor: Dr. Somnath Mukhopadhyay <94754 13463, firstname.lastname@example.org>
Suggested topics/ titles, but not limited to:
- Creating a Smart City Through Internet of Things
- Do we really need thousands of Classifiers to Solve Real World Classification Problems?
- Randomized Algorithms for Training Neural Networks.
- Multi/many objective optimization using Hybrid Models
- Time Series data forecasting.
- Evolutionary algorithms for pattern analysis.
- Use of Deep Learning in Industry
- Statistical Data Analysis
- Stratosphere based Communication
Tutorial Proposal Submission
Proposal should be submitted in the above emails in a single PDF file for review.
- Title and Acronym
- Abstract: 200 word summary of the tutorial purpose and content
- Motivation: Why is the topic timely and of particular interest to CSI 2017 participants? What is the relation of this tutorial to other similar tutorials presented at other events? (One to three paragraphs)
- Tutorial Material: Overview of the material used for the tutorial. In case of slides, handouts or other teaching material please specify when the material will be made available and how.
- Audience: Who and how many people are likely to attend? (One paragraph)
- Presenters: Name, affiliation, email address, homepage and short (One paragraph) biography of each chair, their expertise in the tutorial topic as well as their experiences in teaching and in tutorial presentation.
- Requirements: Audio-visual or technical requirements and any special room requirements (One to two paragraphs).
Tutorial organisers are responsible for the timely production and distribution of all material to be used for teaching the tutorial (slides, notes, technical papers, etc.). The organisers of each accepted tutorial will receive one free registration (conference + one workshop/tutorial day) per tutorial. Tutorial attendees must pay the CSI 2017 tutorial registration fee as well as the conference registration fee. All tutors named on the proposal must be registered before the early registration date ends and ultimately attend the conference and participate in the tutorial. At the discretion of the chairs, tutorials may be cancelled if all tutors have not registered in a timely manner.
Tutorial Proposal Timeline
- Proposal Deadline: August 15, 2017
- Notification of Selection: August 31, 2017