- Chair: Dr. Amlan Chakrabarti <9831129520, firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Co-Chair: Dr. Debashis De <9830363215, email@example.com >
- Convenor: Dr. Somnath Mukhopadhyay <94754 13463, firstname.lastname@example.org>
Suggested topics/ titles, but not limited to:
- Creating a Smart City Through Internet of Things
- Do we really need thousands of Classifiers to Solve Real World Classification Problems?
- Multi/many objective optimization using Hybrid Models
- Randomized Algorithms for Training Neural Networks.
- Time Series data forecasting.
- Evolutionary algorithms for pattern analysis.
- Use of Deep Learning in Industry
- Statistical Data Analysis
- Stratosphere based Communication
Tutorial Proposal SubmissionProposal should be submitted in the above emails in a single PDF file for review.
- Title and Acronym
- Abstract: 200 word summary of the tutorial purpose and content
- Motivation: Why is the topic timely and of particular interest to CSI 2017 participants? What is the relation of this tutorial to other similar tutorials presented at other events? (One to three paragraphs)
- Tutorial Material: Overview of the material used for the tutorial. In case of slides, handouts or other teaching material please specify when the material will be made available and how.
- Audience: Who and how many people are likely to attend? (One paragraph)
- Presenters: Name, affiliation, email address, homepage and short (One paragraph) biography of each chair, their expertise in the tutorial topic as well as their experiences in teaching and in tutorial presentation.
- Requirements: Audio-visual or technical requirements and any special room requirements (One to two paragraphs).
Tutorial organisers are responsible for the timely production and distribution of all material to be used for teaching the tutorial (slides, notes, technical papers, etc.). The organisers of each accepted tutorial will receive one free registration (conference + one workshop/tutorial day) per tutorial. Tutorial attendees must pay the CSI 2017 tutorial registration fee as well as the conference registration fee. All tutors named on the proposal must be registered before the early registration date ends and ultimately attend the conference and participate in the tutorial. At the discretion of the chairs, tutorials may be cancelled if all tutors have not registered in a timely manner.
Tutorial Proposal Timeline
- Proposal Deadline: August 15, 2017
- Notification of Selection: August 31, 2017 August 15, 2017